- Ensure maintenance of vehicles in good running condition
- Trailer maintenance
- Manage, supervise and monitor day –to-day activities of the assistant mechanics
- Supervise contracted services as required.
- Attending break downs
- Review and recommend the repair and replacement of trucks and fleet vehicles
- Ensure compliance of safety standards in transportation functions.
- Supervise contractors who may be engaged to perform service work for the department
- Prepare reports as required by the Management
- Develop and maintain a positive working rapport with the transport operators, staff and the
- Perform other duties as may be required or assigned by the Management
Minimum of Three (3) year supervisory experience in the transport industry
Heavy Duty Journeyman Mechanic or equivalent training and experience
Clean and valid class 2 driver’s licence
Knowledge of the Health and Safety
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||Neg|
|Maximum Remuneration (USD per month)||Neg|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.