SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR/IT TECHNICIAN
Duties And Responsibilities
• Procurement and installation of ICT hardware, software and network systems.
• Manage classroom and administrative system images to ensure the latest build of Operating Systems and that necessary applications are installed.
• Troubleshoot problems with computers; hardware, software and network systems.
• Carry out repairs and maintenance of ICT systems as required.
• Maintain network cabling (CATS/6) and Wi-Fi connectivity as required to ensure performance of network resources.
• Maintain Active Directory for the EDU and Admin networks.
• Administer network firewall system (FortiGate Firewalls) to ensure proper use of network resources at campus.
• Maintain DNS and DHCP services to ensure appropriate performance of the network and phone systems.
• Responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems.
Qualifications And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
• A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network
• Associate accreditation advantageous.
• Proficient in database programming and software installation.
• Linux skills- Linux System Administration.
• Windows System Administration – MCSE, SCCM. Sage Pastel Skills – Sage Pastel Certification/System Administration. Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012.
Networking skills (Knowledge in areas such as CCNA, Fortnet Systems Admin, Aruba/HP Network Admin).
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|