quality control analytical chemist
Applications are invited for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the post of:
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYTICAL CHEMIST
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. To carry out analysis of in-coming materials.
2. To carry out analysis of in-process intermediates, bulk and finished products using approved methods.
3. To carry out the preparation, characterization and documentation of secondary reference standards.
4. To carry out on-going stability studies on registered pharmaceutical products and to compile documents required for shelf life extension.
5. To carry out sampling and analysis for process and cleaning validation.
6. To write and regularly update SOPs and test methods for raw materials, blend/bulk products and finished products
7. Development and validation of analytical methods for both raw materials and finished products.
8. To document all tests/analysis done and good records up keep.
9. To carry out calibration of analytical instruments.
10. To ensure that GLPs/GMPs are adhered to in all laboratory work.
11. To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• 5 ‘O’ Levels including Maths and English and at least 3 ‘A’ Level passes including Maths and Chemistry.
• BSc Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
• A Master’s degree in the relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices and current Good Laboratory Practices for quality control laboratories.
• Knowledge in the use of the following laboratory equipment and techniques; HPLC, UV-Vis, GC , IR, TLC, ICP-OES and Infrared Spectroscopy will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of validation processes will be an added advantage.
• Self-driven and computer literate.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Reports To||QA MANGER|
|Supervision Of||CHIEF CHEMIST|
Member Since: Jun 2020
Number of Active Ads: 1