Credit Controller (Insurance)
Credit Controller (Insurance) - $1 000
• Carries out debtors and creditors reconciliations.
• Prepares and sends out statements to Brokers.
• Collects premiums and follows up on outstanding premiums.
• Attends to enquiries and queries relating to credit control.
• Prepares commissions and reinsurance payments.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Minimum five (5) Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
• At least two (2) Advanced Level passes preferably in commercial subjects.
• Full professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS and Diploma in Credit Management.
• A degree in accounting is an added advantage.
• At least five (5) years’ experience dealing with credit control.
• Sound analytical, problem solving, report writing and customer service skills.
• High level of accuracy with figures.
• Very good computer skills
If you qualify please email your cv in word format to :
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.