Faith Ministries Center Church is looking to hire the services of a qualified and competent person to fill the position of Church Bookkeeper/Accountant. The position will be based at Faith Ministries Center Church in Avondale.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Carrying out proper recording and processing of financial transactions and maintenance of cash flow control and management of petty cash.
2. Overseeing the purchasing process and maintains the vendor relationship items by liaising with reputable service providers.
3. Adhering to all statutory obligations payments and ensure timeously filing.
4. Implementing and controlling the annual budget.
5. Handles all banking for the Church.
6. Implementing Finance Committee recommendations on wages and salary structure reviews.
7. Maintains inventory of church property and equipment and keeping asset register and updates in need.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||650|
|Maximum Remuneration (USD per month)||800|
|Reports To||Church Pastor|
|Supervision Of||2 staff|
|Interacts With||elders and church members|
|Environment Age||25 +|
|Environment Culture||church environment|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Qualifications||A relevant Diploma or Degree in Bookkeeping or accounting|
|Education Level||Diploma or Degree|
|Personality||Committed Christian and regular participant in the life of the Church|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.