We are seeking a qualified training officer who will support the Training Manager in the effective delivery and implementation of all Learning and Development strategies translated into respective modules for Simbisa Brands.
• Conduct in-house Brand SOP training, new products and procedures and respective modules as assigned.
• Conduct onboarding training for all new team members.
• Conduct on-the-job, in-store follow up training, as per agreed monthly schedules.
• Carry out training needs analysis through the customer feedback forums and brand evaluations.
• Conduct training effectiveness surveys.
• Keep an up-to-date database of all trained employees and monitor progress.
• Evaluate the needs of the company and plan and recommend training programs accordingly.
• Implement the respective brand staff engagement programs.
• Produce respective periodic training reports, as will be agreed and requested from time to time.
• Any other duties within incumbent’s abilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Fluency in verbal and written Portuguese is a requirement.
• Outstanding presentation, facilitation and public speaking skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
• Coaching and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal.
• Should be well organised, passionate and energetic.
• Must be patient, have good teaching skills, be an active listener and have good time management ability.
• Should be a flexible team player with the ability to work successfully in a matrix “reporting” environment.
• Must be self-driven and pro-active.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.