1. Research on the development of modern cities, towns and countryside living spaces in accordance with the organization’s strategic policy and operations.
2. Formulate planning strategies which take account of legislation, transport, the local economy, jobs, green infrastructure, renewable energy, climate change and the historic environment.
3. Creating and recommending strategies for managing traffic and providing sustainable solutions to Zimbabwe’s transport and make a business case for the organisation.
4. Identify socially-deprived areas which can be regenerated through the construction of affordable housing and amenities by the organisation.
5. Ensure that the organization’s projects are in line with local legislation with particular emphasis on the Regional, Town and Country Planning Act.
6. Producing planning submissions, appeals, design and access statements and other documents for the organisation.
7. Liaise with relevant stakeholders such as the Ministry of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing, Local Authorities among others to ensure the success of the organization’s projects.
8. Write detailed project impact assessment reports for the organisation.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||To be disclosed to shortlisted candiodates|
|Maximum Remuneration (USD per month)||To be disclosed to successful candidates|
|Starting Date||1 April 2020|
|Reports To||General Manager|
|Years of Experience||A minimum of 5 years experience|
|Qualifications||Minimum of Degree in Rural and Urban Planning/Town Planning/Spatial Planning and Development. A relevant Master’s degree would be an added advantage.|
|Education Level||Bachelors Degree|