STORES AND LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR
A Harare based company well versed in the Construction/Manufacturing industry is seeking the services of an experienced, diligent and results driven candidate. This is an open position seeking to be filled immediately by someone who has relevant qualifications.
The relevant candidate shall be required to partake in:
1. Receiving of goods (all forms of stock)
2. Issuing of stocks to departments
3. Maintenance of stock bin cards
4. Relevant coding of stocks
5. Monthly stock counts
6. Capturing of stock transactions in the pastel ledger
7. Supervision of stock movement to project sites
8. Preparing and providing regular stock reports to supervisors
Whatsapp or email CV and application letter to available contact details of Recruitment Platform.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Reports To||Financial Accountant|
|Education Level||Relevant qualifications for the position|
|Computer Experience||Pastel and other programs|
|Skills to||Effectively manage stores and logistics with minimal supervision|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.