The incumbent will report to the Innovation and Business Development Manager and will be responsible for the following, among other duties: -
• Design innovative digital software products that improve and simplify customer experience across various Zimpost products and services.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest digital software and hardware applications to meet the ever changing user and environment requirements
• Documentation of technical and functional user requirements, user manual or other instructional manual that facilitate the use of a software or hardware product
• Undertake all UI/UX development related tasks on new and existing projects.
• Write original software code to develop, create and update digital products, ensuring that all code meets business requirements.
• Tests programs appropriately during and after construction.
• Keep up to date on the newest technological innovations in the field and be ready to apply relevant innovations to our software systems.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Reports To||Business Innovations Manager|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Qualifications||• Degree or HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing & Business Management Information Systems, Information Technology or equivalent.|
|Computer Experience||• Knowledge of Web and Mobile App development|
|Other||If you wish to be considered for the above position, please submit your application, Curriculum Vitae, including EC number and current grade, certified copies of academic and/or professional certificates, addressed under confidential cover to: Head Human Resources ‘Vacant Position’ P. O. Box 3940 HARARE Applications to be received not later than 24 June 2019|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.