Senior Net Developer
Rushbox Digital Media and Webdev Private Limited
Job Description: “ Senior .Net Developer ”
To be the no. 1 real estate marketplaces in Mauritius, Zimbabwe and Nigeria
As a leading property platform in our operating markets, your mission is to design, develop,
code, customize, configure, test and deploy our technical framework in support of enterprise
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Developer to join our team.
You would be required to produce code using .NET framework (C#, VB, .NET).
This included upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
As a .NET developer you should be proficient in using either or C#.
As a great .NET developer you should be capable of handling many aspects of the
application incl. Performance, scalability, security and testing.
As a fully knowledgeable developer you should be able to use .NET to build a highly
distributed web application, sophisticated desktop application and modern mobile application
with clean and scalable
Direct Reports ● Junior Developer
● Write clean and scalable code using .NET programming language
● Remain up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices
● Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture
● Think with an agile mindset and get-it-done attitude.
● Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
● Create and test software prototypes
● Assist software personnel in handling project related requirements
● Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
● Daily standups and workflow management
● Product Manager
● Head of Tech
● Head of Marketplaces
Requirements ● Minimum 5 years development experience using C# .NET
● Familiarity with framework, SQL & design architectural patterns
● Knowledge of .NET languages (C#, Visual basic, .NET) & HTML4/CSS3
● Experience with Web services, WCF and Service oriented architecture
● Experience with concurrent development source control (Git), Jenkins/Bamboo
● Understand of software development life cycle and agile methodologies
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Ready to manage a portfolio of 3 countries’ techstack
● Passion for technology and knowledge
● Medical aid cover
● 13th cheque on basic salary pro-rata
● Company laptop and mobile phone
● Direct training and certified marketing courses for career development
There will be a minimum 3-month probationary period from commencement date giving 24 hours to
either party to end the contract.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||Negotiable|
|Reports To||Product manager|