Senior Finance Officer
An Organization working in food sector is looking for:
Senior Finance Officer
• Preparation of financial reports for management purposes;
• Prepare debtor and creditors reconciliations;
• Prepare and review financial reports;
• Making bank and cash reconciliations and petty cash management
Verify and update transactions;
• Review variance reports and recommend strategies to balance budget and expenditure;
• Ensuring micro assessment, spot checks and audits recommendations are implemented;
• Assist Finance Director in preparation of financial statements;
• Assisting Finance Director in preparation of consolidated financial position for the organisation;
• Reviewing payments and ensuring that supporting documents are adequate for all vouchers;
• Managing outstanding liquidations from staff and preparing a monthly report;
• Preparation of Statutory Returns (PAYE, VAT, QPDs, NSSA etc.)
• Focal person for risk management and maintaining risk register for the organisation;
• Take the lead in implementation of administration policies and procedures;
• Responsible for payroll for all of national administration staff
• Degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Professional qualification eg. ACCA, CIS, CIMA will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of pastel partner versions;
• Intensive knowledge of MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Office;
• 5-6 years related experience.
• Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal).
• Ability to succeed in a team environment.
• Customer Service Oriented;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
• Strong research and analysis skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications should include a cover letter, CV and at least two contactable references. Applications to be sent to clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject line of your email. Deadline 23/11/2018
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Food Sector|
|Starting Date||As soon as possible|
|Reports To||Finance Director|
|Years of Experience||6|
|Qualifications||Degree in Accounting/Finance|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.