Sales Representative Extraordinaire
Sales Representative Required – Positions Currently Open
Established Furniture Company based in Avondale, Harare is seeking energetic, well presented, professional sales staff - both male and female.
You will be required to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer on a daily basis.
Your overall function is to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within scheduled time.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Product Knowledge
• Active Listening
• Marketing and Sales
• Job Role: Sales Representative
• Salary: Market Related and Competitive
Required Qualifications Skills & Competencies
• Minimum – Diploma level education - Degree level education preferred.
• Confident & fluent.
• Rapport building on calls and in person.
• Brilliant telephone etiquette.
• Sound communication skills.
• Time management skills.
• Microsoft Excel proficiency.
• Objection prevention & Objection Handling.
If you believe that this is the opportunity for you, please email your curriculum vitae to . Kindly start your email by telling us what your favourite food is. Places are available immediately.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Retail - Furniture|
|Reports To||General Manager|
|Qualifications||Minimum Diploma - Degree Level Advantage|
|Education Level||Minimum Diploma - Degree Level Advantage|