Sales & Marketing Executive
Duties and responsibilities
1. Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options.
2. Selling products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending solutions.
3. Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
4. Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
6. Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
7. Meeting Sales Targets
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Media And Advertising|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||ZWL700.00|
|Maximum Remuneration (USD per month)||ZWL900.00|
|Starting Date||01 August 2019|
|Reports To||Sales & MArketing Manager|
|Interacts With||Production team, Accounts Department|
|Environment Age||25 - 45|
|Years of Experience||3|
|Education Level||A -Level|
|Computer Experience||Ms Excel, Ms Word,|
|Knowledge Of||Media & Advertising|
|Skills to||good communication skills, teamplayer,|
|Ability To||Interact with customers, product selling|
|Other||Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.