Property Consultant Responsibilities:
• Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
• Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.
• Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
• Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
• Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
• Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
• Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
• Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.
Property Consultant Requirements:
• 4 years working experience
• Proven experience in property management or real estate.
• Sound knowledge of real estate laws.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|