Penhalonga - Farm & Agricultural Land, Land
1. Title deeds. Certificate of no present interest available . Free hold and uncontested land.
2. Size : 845.3191 hectares.
3. Region 3 with 80% arable land, 4 different types of soils- semi-red: black, sandy and loam.
4. Good rainfall pattern.
5. Best for cattle, horticulture, maize and grains.
6. Four (4) bedroomed farm house(Needs attention).
7. Four (4) roomed domestic quarters .
8. Double Car port and store room.
9. Vehicle service shed and 2 store rooms(need minor attention).
10. Crop drying sheds.
11. Former tobacco bans under conversion to milking sheds and store rooms.
12. Dip tank near farm house.
13. Functional borehole with submersible pump and brick tank.
14. Second non-functional borehole with good brick reservoir.
15. Perennial Chimwanda river along southern boundary, thus good water for irrigation.
16. Three (3) seasonal inland streams with good sites for dams.
17. Gum tree plantation and well treed forests with some wild animals.
18. Accessible by good roads from all cardinal directions.
19. Power lines criss-crossing the whole farm.
20. Less than 20km from Mutare Highway in a good gravel road.
21. Not far from Osborne dam.
22. Only 45km from Mutare City.
23. Only 80km from Nyanga tourist resort.
24. Lovely flat top hills overlooking Chimwanda river.
25. Surrounded by A2 and A1 farms and nearby electrified villages for labour.
26. Public transport available.
27. Asking price is USD945,000.00 . OFFERS MOST WELCOME !!!
|Property Size in m2||8,453,191 m²|
|Property Title Type||Full Title Deeds|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.