Employment Type Sub-Contract (freelance)
Location Harare, Zimbabwe
The African Dream Group is a social purpose organisation founded in 2009, that has recently restructured and is currently entering a new phase of growth and maturity. It consists of several integrated and coherent initiatives that respond to the youth socio-economic development agenda in Africa. Africa is the youngest continent with children and youth aged below 30 years constituting over 70 per cent of the continent’s entire population. Africa has a potential demographic dividend but needs to create jobs for youth at a faster pace to absorb it’s growing labour force. The African Dream Group believes that meaningfully investing in education, up-skilling and employing Africa’s youth, are key drivers in socio-economic progress. We do this through our three portfolios:
• The African Dream Foundation;
• The African Dream Academy; and
• African Dream Publishing Co.
We are currently looking for a proactive Content Specialist who is a self-starter and is creative .
The Content Specialist of The African Dream Group reports to the Executive Chairperson and is responsible for delivering high quality and inspiring photo and video content. The candidate is someone who has a good work ethic, delivers work within specified timeframes, and is reliable and has attention to detail. Key responsibilities include:
• Capture high quality and inspiring photography and video campaigns that can be utilised for marketing purposes - online, social channels and wholesale campaigns
• Edit high quality photo and video content
• Has a creative flair and works with our team to innovate and conceptualise, script and storyboard ideas
• Improve past material
• Ensure the organisation’s brand and message is translated in the content
• Full frame professional camera with prime lens
• Professional quality tripod
• Professional lighting kit
• Able to travel
Demonstrated experience in photography and videography. Graphic design experience is advantageous. Please forward your resume a PDF or link for your professional portfolio to Fadzai Matambanadzo by emailing by the 31st of May 2019.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Not for Profit|
|Starting Date||July 2019|
|Reports To||Executive Chairperson|
|Equipment Experience||Full frame professional camera with prime lens. Professional quality tripod. Professional lighting kit|
|Computer Experience||Software packages such as Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, and Final Cut.|
|Knowledge Of||Photography and Videography|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.