LOSS CONTROL OFFICER
A growing organisation is in search of a Loss Control/Security Officer to join their business.
Responsible for protecting the company’s assets and maintaining a safe and profitable environment by adherence to the company’s policies and procedures.
Perform initial investigation and follow-ups as required on any report or incident related to security.
Perform physical inspections of buildings and equipment for compliance to safety, security.
Prepare written reports for the General Manager and the CEO.
Monitor open/close procedures for compliance with established procedures at all locations and report variances.
Manages and develops loss control programs.
Fraud risk assessment and profiling assessments.
Researches and reports on cost effective plans to minimize loss.
Develop and implement procedures for minimizing the loss of value or company assets as much as possible.
Ensures compliance with all regulations and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations which pertain to loss control.
Should be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
· 5 “O” levels
. A security related Degree/diploma
. A Finance degree/professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS
· One (1) year or more experience in related field of job
· Be able to pass a criminal background check
· Must have English and writing skills
· Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Reliable with ability to work independently
· Ability to use cell phone, 2-way radio, and other electronic devices
· Have some knowledge of CCTV equipment
· Able to handle persons who resist arrest for theft or other unlawful behavior.
· Appropriately address situations involving unruly or disorderly persons.
· Pay close attention to details an facts
· Must maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times
· Able to work a flexible schedule
· Ex Police Officer
SEND DETAILED CV TO, Letwin Mangwende on email before the close of business on 12/07/2019
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Construction Industry|
|Reports To||General Manager|
|Supervision Of||Loss Control and Security Staff|
|Interacts With||Other Departmental Managers|
|Environment Age||Below 45 Years|
|Years of Experience||5|
|Qualifications||Degree or Diploma in Security/Finance related qualification an added advantage|
|Education Level||O/A Level|
|Equipment Experience||Experience in Security services like Police an added advantage|
|Computer Experience||is a must|
|Knowledge Of||Criminal law and procedure, Internal Control systems design, & Audit|
|Ability To||work under pressure|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.