1. Internal Auditor (Immediate Placement).
• Reporting to the Head of Audit.
Key Performance Areas
• Planning of audit work assigned by the Head of Audit.
• Conducting interviews and meetings with audit Client.
• Formulating audit programs and presenting for review and approval by the Head of Audit.
• Implementing the approved audit programs (conducting the audit field Work).
• Presenting and discussing audit findings with Client.
• Obtain responses and agreed action to raised findings
• Drafting and presentation of audit Reports for review by Head of Audit.
• Conduct financial, operational audits and special investigations.
• Leading, training and guiding junior staff.
• Reviewing work of junior staff.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Prospective candidates should send their applications including CVs and copies of qualifications not later than 19th January 2020 via email to
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Years of Experience||3 years’ experience in Internal Auditing|
|Qualifications||Degree in Finance / Accounting / Auditing / Full ACCA|
|Computer Experience||Computer proficiency – (MS offices, advanced excel an added advantage)|
|Knowledge Of||Experience using accounting software, Pastel an added advantage.|