General Manager - Auto Spares Sector
The General Manager for the automotive dealership company is to assist the owner with the daily management of the company and overseeing the operation of the 15 outlets as well as expansion of the business into new markets and regionally. He/she must ensure the profitability of the business by overseeing the various operations including sales, finance, operations as well the effective leadership of the team of 80 people. Must have visionary leadership and solid business management skills and exposure.
• Providing leadership for the day to day operations.
• Assist in developing as well as executing goals for the business.
• Effectively managing daily operations, & recommending improved courses of action where necessary.
• Providing daily and weekly reports on the performance of the business.
• Overseeing the monthly financial statement to ensure it is complete, accurate and submitted on time to the business owner.
• Maintaining an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
• Ensuring consistent and efficient supply chain throughout the business.
• Ensuring top class customer service and effectively handling complaints when they arise.
• Perform monthly Profit & Loss reviews
• Evaluate store market penetration efforts and provide guidance on how to improve
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Auto Spares Sector|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||TBA|
|Reports To||Chief Executive Officer /Founder|
|Interacts With||Suppliers, Shareholder, Staff, Regulatory Authorities, Customers, etc|
|Environment Age||Young and Dynamic|
|Environment Culture||Team spirit, & results driven|
|Years of Experience||At least 3 years of dealership sales and five years in a supervisory position.|
|Qualifications||The right candidate should have: • At least 3 years of dealership sales and five years in a supervisory position. • Experience in related departments is a plus. • Strong leadership and organizational skills • Well established understanding of profit and loss statements • Possession of strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors. • Well grounded in managing a young, dynamic team. • A go- getter.|