A part time Finance Supervisory position has arisen in a local welfare organisation. Duties include:-
1. Overall responsibility for the generation of all financial and management accounting reports and applicable schedules.
2. Liaison with external auditors and preparation for audit, ensuring implementation of recommendations.
3. Maintenance of accounting system including initiating amendments thereof as required.
4. Overseeing the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
5. Ensuring donor reports are done as well as timely remittance of all statutory payments.
6. Supervising of staff payroll.
7. Ensuring best practice with regard to internal control practices and back up systems.
8. Review of bank reconciliation statements.
9. Maintenance of fixed asset register.
10. Supervising the Accounting officer.
The ideal candidate must have the following:-
• An accounting degree,
• An accounting professional qualification,
• At least 2 years experience in a supervisory role
Please email your application letter and CV to by Friday 22 November 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|