Digital Marketing Assistant
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Assistant to lead assist marketing department. In this position, you will be responsible for certain aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our client’s brand influence online while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. The Candidate should be an analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for this role. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
* Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
* Plan and manage social media platforms for our clients.
* Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
* Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
* Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our clients industries.
* Evaluate important metrics that affect our Client’s website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
* Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
* Assist in overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
* Designing and implementing creative marketing content.
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
* Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
* Design skills or qualifications are an added advantage.
If you would like to apply for this post, please clearly outline the post you are applying for in the email. Deadline for applications is 15 December 2019. All applications to be forwarded to
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Starting Date||As soon as possible|
Member Since: Dec 2019
Number of Active Ads: 1