The Clerk shall support the Accounts and Finance Department through updating goods received vouchers, creditor’s reconciliation, capturing supplier’s invoices, preparing operating cash flows and preparing month end accruals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately update all creditors ledgers with new GRVs and invoices received.
• Accurately reconcile all creditors and submit monthly recons for review.
• Check GRVs against invoices daily to ensure what is invoiced is what was received and report any anomalies.
• Preparing month end accruals.
• Capturing suppliers invoices.
• Liaise with stores and purchasing and another relevant departments on a regular basis to foster smooth flow of work processes.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Holds a Diploma in Accounting.
• At least 2 years experience in the field.
• Sound organisational, reliability, accuracy, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Possess proficiency in MS WORD, EXCEL, and ACCPAC.
• Should be a team player.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|