A company in the Finance Industry is looking for a Programmer to assist in the development of the company’s E-Commerce site.
This is a fixed term contract job.
• Under general supervision, converts data from project specifications and statement of problem and procedures to create or modify computer programs requiring and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate a sequence of steps that a program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
• Converts project specifications into a sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into a language readable by computers, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
• Designs and writes basic to moderately complex computer programs.
• Uses computer-aided software tools, such as flowchart design and code generation, in each stage of system development.
• Operates computer system to check out programs, troubleshoot and test systems.
• Monitors performance of programs after implementation.
• Assists in analysis, review, and alterations to programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
• Prepares documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
• Assists in developing user manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
• Provides technical assistance to program users as required.
• Performs related work as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent technical training from an accredited academic institution.
• Completion of a recognized certification program.
• Experience and demonstrated skills, knowledge, and technical competence in computer programming.
• Effective verbal, written and Interpersonal communication skills.
Send Cover letter, CV and previous projects to by Friday 24 August 2018.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Finance and Investments|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||Competitive|
|Maximum Remuneration (USD per month)||Competitive|
|Reports To||Project Manager|
|Interacts With||Technical team|
|Years of Experience||1 year minimum|
|Qualifications||• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent technical training from an accredited academic institution.|
|Education Level||Minimum of a Degree|
|Knowledge Of||Programming and Coding|
|Other||Excellent Analytical skills|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.