A company in the Finance Industry is looking for a Business Analyst to assist in the development of the company’s E-Commerce site.
This is a fixed term contract job.
• Under general supervision, converts data from project specifications and statement of problem and procedures to create business solutions requiring and applying financial knowledge.
• Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate a sequence of steps that financial and/or Investment transactions must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
• Converts project specifications into a sequence of detailed financial and/or investment instructions and logical steps.
• Assists in analysis, review, and alterations to financial and/or Investment processes to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new requirements.
• Prepares documentation to describe financial and/or investment processes.
• Assists in developing user manuals to describe financial processes and procedures.
• Provides technical assistance to Developers/Programmers as required.
• Performs related work as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Investments, Banking or equivalent technical training from an accredited academic institution.
• Effective verbal, written and Interpersonal communication skills.
Send Cover letter, CV to by Friday 24 August 2018.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Finance and Investments|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||Competitive|
|Maximum Remuneration (USD per month)||Competitive|
|Reports To||Project Manager|
|Interacts With||Technical team|
|Years of Experience||1 year minimum|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.