Beitbridge - House
The property is walled with cement blocks and razor wire with electric gate.
1. The house is a total of 225m.sq brick under tile, tiled throughout, comprising 4 bedrooms, large lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen with spacious verandah.
2. Master bedroom is 21m.sq(4.25m x 4.94m) with spacious shower(1.8m x 1m) basin and toilet and two walk in closets (3.4m. sq each) and air conditioner and ceiling fan. There are double French doors that open onto a patio
3. Guest bedrooms x 2. Each measuring 14.6m.sq with built in cupboards and airconditioning and ceiling fan.
4. The 4th bedroom is 17.1 m.sq in extent. It has a door opening onto verandah. No cupboards or airconditioning but does have a ceiling fan.
5. There is a guest bath, basin and shower with a separate toilet
6. A sewing room which is 6.3 m.sq
7. Rear door entrance to a roofed open car port for two vehicles. 6m x 6m
8. Lounge/ dining room is 53m.sq (10.1m x 5.1). With 24000BTU Airconditioner
9. Kitchen is 32.5 m.sq ( 8.02 x 4.m). Fully fitted with 4 burner gas hob/hood and 2 x Defy eye level electric ovens.
10. There is a cement drive way leading to the rear courtyard which is paved in brick and cement paving blocks.
11. The cottage and domestic quarters are adjoined. The cottage is 32 m. sq and is basically a single room bedsit with a kitchenette area, toilet and shower. This requires renovation. It has a roofed car port /verandah over it for two vehicles. Measuring 11m long x 3m wide.
12. Domestic quarters. 64 m.sq consisting of 2 large bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchenette, shower and toilet.
Sharing a common wall, the cottage and domestic quarters could easily be renovated and turned into a 3 bedroom cottage.
The combined structure measures 12.2m x 8m.
13. Store room. Store room measures 8m x 4m. Cement blocks under asbestos.
Swimming pool ; is 45,000 litre in capacity with a “Superflo 160” filter with 1.5 hp pool filter pump. It is housed in a structure that serves pool filter shed and garden tool shed. 4.5m x 2.3m. The structure is hidden from view behind a well grown Durante hedge.
Borehole : is fitted with a 2 hp Franklin submersible pump and delivers 4000 litres/hour
Water. The house has a 5000 liter tank on a stand that is roof height. It can be filled by both council or borehole water. With the tank at roof height, there is adequate pressure to allow for water reticulation throughout the house. When there is power, the water is pressurized by a Speroni pump linked to a JO JO constant pressure control switch.
Geyser. Hot water is supplied by a 100 liter “ Franke” vertical high pressure Geyser.
Sewage. The house is connected to the municipal sewage system.
|Property Size in m2||2,508 m²|
|Property Title Type||Full Title Deeds|