ASSISTANT MANAGER – SYSTEMS & OPERATIONS
Reporting to the IT Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing cost effective electronic banking products and services and to guard against potential risk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets system performance indicators for swift monitoring of systems and software.
• Monitors system stability and recommends improvements.
• Ensures systems are secure by monitoring storage and archiving needs.
• Develop strategies and feasibility studies for developing computer systems design.
• Diagnose and provide solutions to recurring problems that require special attention.
• Monitors timely end of day, month and year runs.
• Plans project execution, communicate with stakeholders and manage change processes.
• Manages work teams responsible for ensuring the quality and operation of software.
• Identifies staff training needs.
• Monitors performance of unit against set budgets.
• Manages equipment and service records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
• Project Management qualification is an added advantage.
• Proven programming skills in SQL, Java, and C##.
• 3 year experience in Systems Development.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|