The Health Professions Authority of Zimbabwe(HPA) is the apex health regulatory body in
Zimbabwe whose mandate is to coordinate the functions and operations of all health professional
councils in Zimbabwe, entertain appeals that relate to the same councils, while also registering and
regulating all health service providing institutions in Zimbabwe. The following vacancy has arisen in
the Authority and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Post: Accounting Assistant (1)
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the job holder will be responsible for handling accounting
requirements for the Authority on a day to day basis.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Invoicing, receipting and capturing daily receipts in the pastel system.
• Handling debtors and maintaining client's database.
• Carrying out monthly debtors' reconciliations.
• Maintaining petty cash book and assisting during external audits.
• Maintaining and updating the Assets Register.
• Preparing payment vouchers and capturing into the pastel system.
• Assisting in carrying out bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis.
• Handling statutory and payroll creditors payments in time.
• Carrying out stock counts and reconciliations.
• Liaising with the Finance Manager to ensure all expenditure is within budget
• Handling files and records files for Revenue and Expenditure.
• Any other duties as delegated by the Finance Manager.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills
(a) Accounting degree or part professional accounting qualification.
(b) Computer literate (Word, Excel and Pastel).
(c) 3 years relevant working experience in Finance / Accounting Department.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
Member Since: Jul 2019
Number of Active Ads: 561