Accountant, the job holder will be responsible for handling accounting requirements for Staysun Investments on a day to day basis.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Invoicing, receipting and capturing daily receipts in the pastel system.
• Handling debtors and maintaining client's database.
• Carrying out monthly debtors' reconciliations.
• Maintaining petty cash book and assisting during external audits.
• Maintaining and updating the Assets Register.
• Preparing payment vouchers and capturing into the pastel system.
• Assisting in carrying out bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis.
• Handling statutory creditors payments in time.
• Carrying out stock counts and reconciliations.
• Liaising with the Senior Accountant to ensure all expenditure is within budget
• Handling files and records files for Revenue and Expenditure.
• Any other duties as delegated by the Senior Accountant.
Qualifications And Experience
(a) Preferably Higher National Diploma.
(b) Computer literate (Word, Excel and Pastel).
(c) 1 year relevant working experience in Accounting Department.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|