Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Accountant in Nectacare Private Limited. Reporting to the Finance Manager the main objectives of the job are:
To ensure accurate and timeous production of the annual plans and budgets
To ensure accurate and timeous production of management accounts and financial reports
To supervise subordinates to ensure that they meet set targets
To manage internal and external audits ensuring that issues are handled timely.
• Degree in Accounting OR equivalent qualification (e.g. CIS, CIMA, ACCA )
• A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Ideal Candidate must have:
• At least 2 years relevant post qualification experience in accounting
• Knowledge of computerized accounting packages
• Sharp analytical skills
• A team player who can work under pressure with minimum supervision
All interested qualified candidates with the above-mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs and attach certified copies of their educational and professional qualifications, stating their current and expected remuneration details
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.