A Practical Approach to Physical Education, Sports and Mass Display Form 3 Book
A Practical Approach to Physical Education, Sports and Mass Display Form 3 Learner’s Book
Author: Gova Priscilla & Matewu Johannes
A Practical Approach to Physical Education, Sport and Mass Displays Book 4 was developed to address the content, aims and objectives of the new secondary schools’ education curriculum for Zimbabwean learners. It seeks to:
• Simplify the content material as suggested by the new curriculum framework.
• Introduce the learner to new concepts and skills as well as further develop the known concepts and skills.
• Develop the learner through practical involvement in learning.
• Suggest activities that in compliance with the unhu/Ubuntu concept in learning.
• Correlate Physical Education, Sport and Mass Displays skills to life, work and leisure activities.
• Expose the learner to issues related to health, safety and wellbeing in order to make healthy informed conclusions.
• Provide the learner with proven interesting facts related to Physical Education, Sport and Mass Displays.
|On Offer / Wanted||On Offer|