PLUMBER X 1
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
• Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
• Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
• Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
• Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
• Handling customer queries and responding to call outs.
• Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
• Preparing cost estimates.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma or Completed Apprenticeship or Certificate in Plumbing from a recognisable Institution.
• Work experience as a Plumber.
• Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
• Proficiency in reading blueprints and using plumbing tools.
• Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
• Good listening and communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and patience.
• Physical dexterity.
Interested applicants should submit their written application with a detailed CV and copy of national ID by no later than 30 April 2021. All applications should be submitted via email.
Note: Applications without an attached copy of the ID will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Company Sector||Mining and Farming Equipment Supplier|