Our client a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company with mining and related operations in several parts of Zimbabwe, is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Ensuring adherence to quality workmanship in all repairs and services of HME/Commercial vehicles in the fleet, using OEM Best Practice as a guide.
• Ensuring all technical faults and breakdowns are dealt with expeditiously and economically.
• Ensure compliance by all subordinates to all Quality, Health & Safety standards on the mine as may be specified by legal and other associated requirements and providing periodic reports as and when required.
• Preparation of budgets for Manpower, Facilities, Tooling, HME and fleet operations.
• Handling internal customer queries on plant availability to optimize mutually agreed targets.
• Undertaking any such tasks, within the scope of his expertise, as may be directed by the General Manager.
• Managing Line Supervisors and their subordinate teams, apprentices, and students.
Qualifications And Experience
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Relevant experience with CAT and BELL machines.
• Experience with Occupational Health, Safety and Management Systems.
• Experience leading a Field Service Team.
• Computer Literacy on Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of organizational system software is an added advantage.
• 5 years post qualification experience.
• Effective interpersonal communication skills.
• Management skills.
• Possess high standards of integrity and work ethic.
• Excellent planning, coordination, and control skills.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Conscious of personal grooming and presentable.
How To Apply
If interested, email your CV, and contact detail. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||competitive|