graduate trainees -telecommunications
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates to undergo an intensive two-year structured graduate-traineeship in Telecommunications Engineering, with possibility of substantive engagement subject to good performance and availability of vacancies.
Duties And Responsibilities
The suitable candidate must be able to carry out the following functions:
• Assist engineers and technicians in attending to telecommunications equipment.
• Propose solutions to technical challenges in network provision.
• Submit progress reports as directed.
Qualifications And Experience
• A recent graduate Upper Second Class (2.1) degree in Telecommunications or equivalent.
• Aged below 26years.
• Demonstrable understanding of telecommunications systems.
• Analytical mind with demonstrable problem solving skills.
• Honest and hardworking.
How To Apply
click on the email , phone or whatsapp icon to proceed with application
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||competitive|