Employee Benefits Technical Accountant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company in the Employee Benefits Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparation of the Departmental Budget.
• Preparation of Departmental management accounts.
• Maintenance of the Departmental Audit File.
• Supervising the production of Managed Fund statements.
• Supervising the production of DA Fund statements.
• Production of accounts for Self-Administered Funds.
• Authorising the weekly income split schedule.
Qualifications And Experience
• A Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar or related environment, 1 of which should be in a supervisory role.
• Results-driven, a self-starter, team worker, innovative, excellent communication (oral & written) and Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 1 December 2021.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||competitive|