Assistant Reporting Manager
Assistant Reporting Manager
As the world's global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, Holcim is reinventing the way the world builds. Supported by a 70,000-strong global team spread across 70 markets and four industry segments, we are committed to shaping a greener, smarter and healthier world. As we continue to look for more suitable ways to build, we need world-class talent to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, driven by curiosity and keen to grow, learn, develop and thrive in our high-performance culture.
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Accountabilities: The Assistant Reporting Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Complying with applicable internal control standards and responsibilities ensuring that prescribed standards are designed and operating effectively.
• Preparing key performance presentations for use by management e.g. Executive Committee (monthly), Board (quarterly), Financial results (bi-annually) and other impromptu presentations as may be required by management.
• Performing detailed analysis of the monthly overall performance files and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) ensuring consistency of information with other reports e.g. S&V, SAP FC etc to advise management on corrective actions and enable decision making.
• Coordinating the preparation of monthly/bi-annual financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow statements) to ensure correctness and timeliness of reporting and full compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Assisting with coordination of the audit process with external auditors in preparation of annual statutory financials to ensure that the audit is conducted as per plan. This will involve liaison with other internal departments on behalf of the external auditors to ensure closure of issues raised in the management letters.
• Leading the development of technology solutions for planning and verifying business objectives to improve business efficiency.
• Collating and validating financial and industry statistical data as requested by various parties e.g. Lafarge, Bureau of Statistics and management.
Qualifications And Experience
• University degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or other course of a numerate background but must have a relevant professional qualification - CA, CPA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent.
• Qualification in business/performance management and/or systems/process review desirable. • Minimum 3-5 years' experience with a Large MNC (Multi-National Company)
Key Competencies: Assistant Reporting Manager needs to also possess the following:
• High level of analytical & performance management skills and attention to detail.
• Good computer knowledge, exposure to an ERP environment and reporting tools. Excellent knowledge of spreadsheets and other Microsoft office applications is essential.
• Excellent stills in the use of spreadsheets and related analytical tools. • Good understanding of IFRS and Taxation issues
• Good reporting and communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Proactive and able to take initiative to propose and implement new approaches.
How To Apply
Individuals who meet the basic requirements and are interested in this challenging career opportunity should send applications
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||competitive|