Assistant Procurement Officer
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Procurement Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
The Assistant Procurement Officer shall be responsible for:
• Receiving duly authorized purchase requests from user departments and validate the requests before processing.
• Checking adequacy of information on purchase request received.
• Selecting potential suppliers from the list of suppliers in the Gazette and prepares competitive schedules.
• Sourcing quality service and goods for the organization using the appropriate and recommended procurement method in line with the PPDPA Act and Regulations.
• Prepares purchase orders and facilitate collection by suppliers and accounts for payment of delivered goods or services.
• Following up orders for delivery of purchased items or services.
. Receiving ordered goods with Stores personnel.
. Maintaining records on all procurement proceedings and related matters.
. Assist the Procurement Officer in the preparation of bidding documents.
Qualifications And Experience
. Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent from a reputable institution.
. At least two years' relevant experience.
. Substantial progress towards acquiring full CIPS qualification and added advantage.
. Good interpersonal skills.
. Negotiation skills.
. A clean Class 4 driver's licence and defensive driving certificate.
How To Apply
All applications with (6 copies) certified copies of relevant qualifications and detailed CVs to be addressed to:
The Managing Director
P.O. Box CY 293,
Applicants should clearly indicate the job being applied for on the envelope.
Closing date of applications: 18th October, 2021.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Minimum Remuneration (USD per month)||competitive|