Small business looking for an Administrator with bookkeeping experience.
Must be welling to work extra hours, offer solutions and direction. Must be a self starter, and require minimal supervision.
1. Administration Diploma or Hospitality Diploma or Degree
2. 3 - 5yrs Experience in a similar position
3. Bookkeeping experience and qualification a plus
As an administrator, you'll need to:
1. use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word
audio and copy type
2. deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
3. organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
create and maintain filing and other office systems
4. keep diaries and arrange appointments
5. schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes - shorthand may be required to do this
6. book meeting rooms and conference facilities
liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
7. order and maintain stationery and equipment
8. organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
9. Depending on the sector and company, you may also carry out the following duties:
10. use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
11. use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites and internal databases
manage and maintain budgets and carry out invoicing
sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post (this may involve the use of a franking machine)
12. recruit, train and supervise junior staff and delegate work as required
manipulate statistical data
13. arrange in-house and external events
14. arrange training for staff members.
15. Record Attendance register
16. Record and compile staff overtimes.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
|Environment Age||28 years and above|
|Years of Experience||3 years|