IT Technician - Transport & Logistics Industry
Our client a leading regional transport and logistics company is looking for the above to join their team
Duties and responsibilities
1. Systems administration and user support.
2. Fault documentation and resolution.
3. Carrying out backups for the company’s systems.
4. Maintaining user accounts and appropriate level of access to the company’s IT resources.
5. Maintaining accurate records of the company’s IT assets, both hardware and software and custody of thereof.
6. Carry out installation of acquired software (system application) and all necessary upgrades under the direction of Group ICT Manager.
7. Ensure the company’s computer systems have protection from viruses.
8. Ability to travel regionally for site maintenance and support when necessary.
1. Relevant IT degree a must
2. Administration networking, Microsoft OS and MS office support..
3. Have knowledge on Cisco switches and routers/networking, CCTV, bespoke application support.
4. Must have at least 5 years in a similar role
Should you qualify for this role please send your cv in word format to Snikiwe on: . If you are already registered with us send an email without attaching another copy of your cv expressing your interest. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.