Administrator, Venice Mine Complex and Commoner Mine
Based at Venice Mine near Kadoma, the Administrator will be involved in all aspects of administration for two expanding gold mining operations. The successful applicant will be hands-on and hardworking with a willingness to work in many roles simultaneously. Applicants will have experience in bookkeeping, human resources (including payroll), and the preparation and filing of tax, HR and regulatory returns, ideally within the mining industry.
The core responsibilities of the Administrator will include:
• Bookkeeping and the maintenance of financial records;
• Preparation and review of payroll schedules;
• Preparation of tax, HR and regulatory returns; and
• Cash handling.
The Administrator will also support the Finance Manager and General Manager in their duties which may include involvement in sales, procurement, tax, HR and labour relations, and legal and regulatory compliance, among other areas.
The following are essential requirements for the role:
• A pro-active, hard-working and flexible attitude, and the ability to work without close supervision.
• Excellent numerical and communications skills.
• At least 5 years’ experience of business bookkeeping and the maintenance of financial records, including undergoing audits.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the preparation of payroll schedules and returns.
• At least 5 years’ experience in the preparation of VAT, PAYE and withholding tax returns.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a position with responsibility for handling cash.
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
Additionally the following will be preferred:
• Experience of Stores accounting and control systems.
• Mining industry experience, including preparation of monthly Ministry of Mines returns.
• Experience of accounting and payroll software.
Details available on application.
|Offer / Seeker||Job Offer|
Safety Tips: Your safety is important to us.