Double freestanding cantilever
Double Freestanding Cantilever
What differentiates our products:
• Our unique design allows for easy relocation making it a moveable asset even within your own premises should the need arise unlike other designs which are concreted straight into the ground
• Our unique cantilever legs are double braced to make them stronger and not prone to bending or deforming in strong winds
• Our super structure is fully galvanised giving it a significantly longer life span
• Our ability to replace individual components, makes our structures more cost effective to recondition or repair should the need arise as unfortunately often happens with most vehicle shade structures
• The cotton thread used in sewing our shade-cloth is UV resistant and is warrantied for 7 years in our Zimbabwean sun
• Our structures are designed by structural engineers to cater for most climatic conditions
• We base our parking’s on a comfortable 2.5 metre width by 5 metre depth with easy clearance for most large vehicles as they stand at 2.3 metres high as standard, this may however be modified to suit your requirements
• Protection against sun, rain, wind, dust and hail
• Environmentally sound
• Attractive and Functional designs
• Our SunPorts can generate income by carrying signage and logos
• We have a wide range of cloth colours
• We offer customisable steelwork colours
• Because shade cloth is knitted, the fabric is porous which allows hot air to escape, this results in cooler air under the canopy unlike canvas and other solid fabrics or solid steel structures, which are non-porous and do not allow heat to escape which otherwise causes heat to actually build up under the canopy and may result in temperatures being hotter than outside the canopy
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!
WHAT ARE YOUR WARRANTIES?
WHAT UV PROTECTION IS YOUR SHADE CLOTH?
WHAT MEASUREMENTS DO YOU BASE A PARKING ON?
HOW COST EFFECTIVE IS IT TO REP